The gap in the work was setting the symphony between words and sentences and the sync of all the words. I was missing the harmony from the orchestra.
Thought will pen a few quick key tips for our new friends experimenting with writing that have been my learning's in this space.
Here you go ....
- Chuck the thought what others will think on your writing out of window. People will think what they want to and you will come to know of it only once they read it and give their comments. Give them a chance to speak for you to improve. You need critics towards building success.
Learning - Don't Assume. Believe in what you see.
- Ask a question "WHY" behind every word and sentence and see if you are able to visualize it from what you have written. You need to "script" readers thought process. "Why, What and How " are most important.
Learning- your reader does not get lost trying to assume / interpret things while reading your work.
- Don't contradict yourself through the work. Its a catch.
Learning - leaves a bad impression on the reader about you
- Know your vocabulary well. Do not experiment with words if you do not understand them in depth. The simpler words you choose, more audience you get.
Learning - Let the reader understand what you want to say easily.
- Don't assume and build perception around things that you do not know basics and facts about. If you have an idea, bounce it as an idea. If you have a learning, bounce it as a learning. If it is a new approach you have thought of, let it go as that.
Learning- Clarity solves many a problems and misconceptions.
- Do not be influenced with others to such an extent that you loose novelty in whatyou wanted to write. Easy way that I have found to handle it is, first write you ideas on a piece of paper. then start to read about other's ideas/ opinions. Document what you feel is relevant on another piece of paper. Compare both notes. Now with relevant credits document what you feel is your novel ideation.
Learning - Research well. Give due credits. Be ethical.
Remember - Think about WHY’s the person who reads it will ask after reading what u want to write.
Welcome to the world of effective articulation !!