Saturday, November 21, 2009

Checkers .........Testers ??

Think tanks .........where are you ??????
This was the question I asked, while I sat through Rapid testing class with Michael Bolton as my instructor ............on Nov 17 & 18 2009 ............
It made me realize how mundane our daily activities have become ........ what are our customers primarily focussed on .......... what are we primarily focussed on ..................?????????
Cutomers - test cases that pass or fail .......success criteria .....pass ;
We - how many pass test cases go from my desk.......
Sadly ........the focus is no where exploratory most of the times ......:(

Metrics is the BUZZ word all over......how many times are we measuring and awarding the maximum bugs identified ?
Lets make the change and do it .......... Let exploratory minds think !!

Wake up time ......... !!

No comments: