- Recently read ....Performance measurement analyst role and responsibilities
By Lior Arussy, President, Strativity Group
What are the main job functions of a performance measurement analyst? How is the person in this role responsible for the customer experience?
Customer experience success is highly dependent on measuring what matters the most to customers. From establishing the right measures to linking them to real results, a performance measurement analyst needs to be fully aware of what the customer experience is about and how to measure it and make the results actionable.
The roles and responsibilities will include:
- Identify key customer measurements for the whole organization
- Identify customer experience measures per touch point
- Determine frequency and scope of measurements
- Link measurement results to actual customer spend to justify investment
- Link customer measurements to operational measurements to enable change
- Track changes and improvements