Friday, February 9, 2007

Moving towards Dreams

I always revered people like Cem Kaner, James Bach, Michael Bolton and the likes ....... My interest in the field of testing started because of them ........ there was a time I'd spend unlimited hours in the library and in my lab at the department reading their papers in various journals and magazines ....... My topic for PhD thesis and work was also formalized around software testing .............. all this started way back in 1997 when I was doing my MTech ........... it was a dream that someday I could meet and talk to these icons .........and here in 2007, last week of Jan the dream came true .......

Today, I have joined a course that is being taught by all my icons and I feel so happy and proud to be their student .......I still have a long way to go ........ this is just a start of another dream come true......... but at least I have touched the tip of the iceberg......... hoping that I can measure the whole length, breadth and depth of it in near future ........

I also take the opportunity to thank God for all that he's given me or rather should say, blessed me with !!

No comments: