The key USP's I liked of the tool were for Exploratory testing and for multi browser combo's & environment settings.
These would give a significantly good reusability and result in magnitude of saving leading to a considerable impact on ROI improvement.
Key Features -
- Can work as stand alone as well as with QC. There are many other options on how it can be used
- Record every activity you do as test on the fly
- Creates manual test cases step wise as in linked to QC
- Captures screen shots of every entry
- Defects can be called out, separately captured and showcased with annotations
- Perfect for unit testers as they explore and finalize the testcases towards functionality fitment
- Very helpful for regression testers
- Most usable - Can open mutiple virtual machines and run the same test from primary host to multiple secondary hosts having different environments simultaneously.
- All results can be captured at the primary host level
- Can link to QC same as any other HP Tool
There are multiple suggestions given on enhancement and now I wait to beta test it !!Yet to see final version of it to take it to clients.......